I'm still riding my bike. But, last night I wanted to go to the store & so did my 5 year old son. But, I can't ride the bike with him. That's fine because the dog needed a walk. He is a Border Collie...thus he always needs a walk. So, does my 5 year old come to think of it. 9 at night and he was running around the store attracting positive attention as usual. A man was looking at the bin of prebagged and netted pistachios. Escher ran up and put his hand on each bag.
So no bike ride last night for me. I used to prefer to walk even if it's was a long distance. But, I'm starting to find the riding easier. I still haven't ventured out of the safety of my neighborhood yet. But, what started this? Oh yes. My 5 year old cannot ride anywhere with me & he doesn't fit in a *seat (see explanation below) & I hate bike trailers. So, I went lusting after and Xtracycle again and found a local couple who I think I'll lust after, too. Is that ok? I mean I'm just lusting after their biking, not them as individuals. I promise not to hunt them down or anything either.
I once, and only once, had a child's seat on the back of my bike. I'm not sure if I'm too short or what. But, every time I came to a stop my giant child & bike came crashing down to the side. Try as I might to keep the bike upright it's just horrifying to me. Well, perhaps it's not horrifying, just horribly embarrassing and a blow to my tough I know I'm short but I can do what I want spirit.
Menu Plan: October 4 - 10
-
This week is our chance to catch up on some things we still haven't taken
care of, and need to be done. Meanwhile, I'm still trying to figure out how
to ...
