Monday, March 2, 2009

I'm just a gypsy married to a displaced surfer boy

Being that it's still winter in Washington I'm craving a move to California. My poor Californian husband is molding something terrible. We are so sorry we left. For some reason it makes me feel better thinking about living in little spaces and enjoying some sun again. Come this summer I know we will feel better.

Green Kitchen's cute little cabin
The cute little kitchen in Delights former apartment.
A rustic kitchen.

A salvaged kitchen.



I look at other people's blogs and they are making so much of their lives. They are sharing all the sweet little things. You probably think I dress in black and cry my day away. I don't. I love my family. I'm happy with my life. I don't think it's a the grass is greener syndrome. I just enjoy the change & challenge.

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com